Tuesday, June 7, 2016

BRIO Tuscan Grille- Las Vegas,NV

This is our second time going to BRIO and, my parents and grandma all agree that it was much better this time.

My mom had the "Braised Beef and Cauliflower Puree" I had some of her's and it was SUPER yummy! The beef was full of flavor and the cauliflower puree was amazing! There were also carrots and mushrooms which I HATE but with the sauce, the carrots and mushrooms were really good!


This was my dad's dish he had the " Shrimp and Lobster Fettuccine" I also had some of his and it was really good when i asked dad for some he put a piece of lobster in the noodles and it was actually really good the noodles were soft and buttery. 


This was my grandma's dish it was the " Pan Seared Tilapia" There was orzo and different veggies under the fish I tried the orzo and it was like a pasta rice, it tasted like pasta and rice it was super yummy. I didn't try the fish because I don't really like it. But my grandma said it was fantastic!

Overall, the food was amazing and the waiters and waitresses were very nice whenever you see a waiter or waitress they almost always gave you a friendly smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment